A white kitchen is like a perfect white Christmas for a house, all year round. Its pristine look, however, can be contested by the elegant and sophisticated look of black tiling.
Showing off the lustrous appearance of black kitchen tiles is easier to see than one might think, despite its bleaker mood compared to a white and airy or colourful and bubbly kitchen design. A moodier compilation for the kitchen can be seen at Amber tiles, as their Amber collection features the return of black to the interior home.
To help get the feel of what black kitchen tiles potentials might be like on the floor or along the walls, here are a few ideas to keep in mind:
- Afraid of making the kitchen gloomy with all the black tiles? Never fear, as it is not something a strategically placed window with a view to bring in light to the kitchen cannot fix. Natural light streaming in will counter the dark headboards, backsplash, and cabinets.
- Black can be combined with other palettes for aesthetic purposes. Its natural blend frequently includes the indispensable white colour, as it gives balance and versatility to the kitchen. This is recommended for consideration if the kitchen space is narrow to give it a clean look.The inclusion of delicate geometric shapes similarly breathes life to this mixture.
- A splash of wooden textures to the monochrome kitchen can add warmth to an otherwise cool-coloured motif.
- Pair black backs plash and cabinets with steel stoves, black refrigerators, and darker-hued kitchen tools and utensils to keep the aesthetic fresh and consistent.
- Mixing black with gold and brown also provides variation while not straying from the elegance black tiling provides.
- Though combinations are great, do not underestimate the attractive potential of a black-on-black kitchen. While other colours give light and warmth, the cool and masculine atmosphere of a black tiled kitchen gives it an inimitable gravity.
- Black floors give a solid, put-together vibe that can be applied.
What the darker mood palette can accomplish is the extension of a bold style that modifies the minimalistic approach of this theme.