Starting a marquee hire does not require an extensive capitalization as compared to putting up a banquet hall hire business. This is because it is simple in nature and only requires you to acquire typical tents in different sizes that you can dismantle easily and assemble quickly.
For you to succeed in your plan to put up an event marquee hire in Brisbane business, you need to follow some basic and useful steps which will guide you in the initial phase of the planning stage. You can add to the list below whichever you think is necessary.
Steps to follow:
- Business Plan – This is the initial step to be undertaken which serves as your guide on how you want to operate your business. It includes the amount of your capitalization, the number of tents to purchase, their sizes, and types. A business plan covers all areas of how your business works including forecasts on the financial aspects, prospective clients, list of events, and other details related to the event marquee hire in Brisbane popular business.
- Capitalization – The amount of capitalization you need depends on the level you will start. The bulk of your capitalization will go to the acquisition of tents and vehicles to be used to transport these tents to your clients’ location. If you need a huge amount of capital, you can raise it by inviting investors to invest in the business.
- Purchase of vehicles – These vehicles will transport the tents to your clients’ venue of the event.
- Purchase of tents – Purchasing the tents directly from the manufacturers will benefit you in terms of discounts and special offers that will save you on cost.
- Payment scheme – You should have a clear stipulation about the manner of payment you would want your clients to make.
- Advertisement – After setting up everything, you need to market your business by advertising it on print, radio, television, and on the internet.
- Business website – It is necessary that you develop a website that would capture the interest of your clients. In this age of technology, all information can be obtained from the internet.
- Other services – When your business is already growing, you can integrate other businesses to diversify your scope and earn extra revenue.
There are still other areas that you would want to include in the list as you go along. Developing these steps before starting your business operations would greatly help you succeed.